A concise, easy to read, beginners guide - that
you can download and read instantly - and discover the must-know
advice and 'how to' information on keeping chickens.
In it you’ll discover…
- And get a feel for the day to day keeping of chickens,
what to feed them as well as the consumables you will need.
- Learn about the costs of keeping chickens, how many you should
keep and the amount of eggs you can expect.
- We discuss in detail housing your hens, and what 4
important things to look for in any coop.
- We'll tell you about the 5 most common pest and diseases you
may encounter - what symptoms to look for and how to avoid them
in the 1st place
- Where to find chickens for sale - we'll give you a
list of 700+ breeders - and talk you through our experience
of collecting our hens and bringing them home
- We'll even give you a video showing you how to pick up and
hold your hens as well as how to clip their wings properly -
both of which as a chicken owner you will need to know how to
- Plus a whole lot more...
Enter your email to the right and click “Get
Instant Access” to get the guide and and video