Drinker & Feeder Set
- Tried and tested designs
- Durable heavy duty materials
- Thick 1.5mm fox-proof wire
- High quality fixtures & fittings
- Supplied direct from Dorset
- Backed up by our famous customer service
Drinker & Feeder Set
This sturdy heavy duty drinker and feeder set is excellent value and is perfect for a small garden flock of hens.
A 3 kg capacity feeder - Equipped with a unique anti-waste grid, which will stop your hens from scratching and spilling the feed onto the ground, this must-have heavy duty plastic feeder will save you a fair amount of waste over the years.
The 3 kg Poultry feeder is designed for fast filling with an open top and simple twist-lock assembly
It can also be suspended by the handle for convenience
A 3-litre drinker - The secure twist and lock base of this drinker which can be separated, makes the filling and cleaning quick and easy, and will provide your hens with a continuous supply of clean water for days on end. It also can be hung for convenience.
There are two delivery options available at checkout for large items (coops and runs).
Standard Delivery (£12.95): Orders are usually delivered within 3 to 5 working days.
Express Delivery (£17.95): Orders are usually delivered within 1 to 2 working days*.
Small Items (£3.95): Like assessories are usually delivered by the Royal Mail within 3 to 5 working days.
* Deliveries are typically made Monday to Friday between 8.00am - 6.30pm.
* All Express Delivery orders placed after 12 pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the next working day.
* Working days are: Monday to Friday (and don't include public holidays or weekends)
* You do not need to be in to accept delivery. The courier driver can leave your order in a safe location.
* Small items ordered separately like hutch covers and run covers are typically sent via Royal Mail.
Where can we deliver to?
Orders can be delivered anywhere in mainland England, Wales and most areas in the lowlands of Scotland. If you live outside these areas we then, unfortunately, cannot deliver our products to you. This includes the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland (IM , GY, JE, BT)
Like most online companies we rely on (3rd party) courier companies to deliver all our orders around the country. As much as we would love to get our products in the hands of as many people as possible the cost of getting our coops to anyone who lives outside mainland England and Wales is prohibitive - sometimes more than the actual cost of the product!
Delivery to Scotland
We can deliver to most lowland areas in Scotland. These include the following postcodes: DD , DG , EH , FK1-15 , G , KA1-26 , KA29-30 , KY , ML , PA1-19 , PH1-9 , TD
If you live outside these areas then unfortunately, we are unable to offer delivery due to the high extra charges levied by the courier companies we use. You are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect from us, or we can deliver the items to a courier up north for onward journey to you.
Delivery to the Isle of Wight
The courier company that we use can deliver to the Isle of Wight. However, there is a delivery surcharge of £15.95 per order.